Wednesday, 8 September 2010

New unframed textile panels...




Sorry about the washed out look of the first two pieces, I took the photo at night with the flash on. I really should know by now. Never mind I'm sure that you get the idea of what they are about.



This one is a new design. I'm liking it a lot so will be making more along the same lines.
I never make two the same, they can be fairly similar but never exactly the same. I put these photos on Flickr last night and was asked the size of this one. It is 7 1/2" x 4". The other ones are both 5 3/4" x 4".
Not sure where thay will end up as I have put in for a stall at the "Muchty Mercat" in Auchtermuchty on Saturday 25th September ( 10am - 1pm). I may take them with me or as I hope to have my Etsy shop open soon I may keep them for that. With new photos of course!
Watch this space!!!!!
Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment