Friday 31 August 2018

Central Fife Open Studios

I have had to use my camera for these images as I still can't work out how to transfer photos from my phone, silly me...I will work it out, sometime, but not in time for the open studios tomorrow!
Anyway here are a few images of my new piece of work...


This close up above was used in the catalogue.


The two pictures above were from my Nine Maidens series, they will be on show as well.
I'll get a few photos of the studio today when I go in and will post them later, if I remember to take my camera!
🌝😊😊😊
Bye for now.
x

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing handmade embroidery pieces, hope too see more from you. We are providing General Contractors Services in Chicago IL, and surrounding areas. Our experts knows the value of your precious time.

    ReplyDelete